CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gentleman Update

Sorry for keeping you waiting on an update! Until I logged in today, I didn't realize I had so many readers...ok, well a few anyhow ;)

So, of course I called the gentleman who saved me from my last horrific date....

We shall call him Mr. H (short for Hero ;) Anyhow, I called Mr. H on a Sunday afternoon and it seemed as if he knew it was me before I even said hello. He told me he had hoped I would call and was happy to hear from me. He did not hesitate in asking me out and I did not hesitate in say yes (duh!)

So, we have a date for this Saturday night. Honestly, Im kind of nervous, I mean, he is handsome, smart, kind, rich and a hero! I have never dated a superhero before ahahaha....

Ok, so now I need some help...I have my dress picked out but not sure which shoes to wear....help me? Please! Here is my dress and two pairs of shoes I bought (online, of course) at ShoeSale.com the best website ever for shoes!!



The Dress-

Shoe Choice 1-



Shoe Choice 2 -

So, what do you think, Shoe 1 or 2? Please help, leave a comment with your opinions!! Thanks ♥

6 comments:

Honey Baby said...

Lovely dress, either shoes would look great, but I'd personally go with #2 as long as you have a bag that pulls it all together :)

Have a wonderful time on you 'date'!

HB x

Anonymous said...

i would go with n.1 ;-)

Anonymous said...

i know this is probably too late but i like shoe choice 2. show choice 1 is very cute but with the dress it seems a little plain and the second choice adds a bit of color, albeit on your foot, which is nice.

Anonymous said...

shoe 1 definitely!!! since your dress is not classic or simple, wearing eccentric shoes in a different color scheme would make it less elegant.

GOOD LUCK ON THE DATE, can't wait to hear about it :)

Happy SB said...

Hi,

I just started writing my own blog, about life from the perspective of a long term sugar babe.

Please do check it out at

http://happy-sb.blogspot.com!

I would love to hear any comments, suggestions or requests you wonderful sugar bloggers may have :)

See you soon

Happy SB

Anonymous said...

I think I would go with Shoe 1. It is a lot more plain and adds class and elegance to the dress. Shoe 2 is just too much. Enjoy reading your blog, come visit mine :)

http://tashm.wordpress.com