CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010



Well I have re posted my profile on a couple of sites and have had a few conversations with some gentleman. After Mr H it's hard, my standards have changed as he was such a gentleman and super sexy! i just cant seem to get into the mood to sweet talk anyone this past week.

I guess I have to keep reminding myself that Mr H was a one of a kind deal and that this isn't about replacing him but finding a Sugar Daddy, plain and simple. Maybe I'm just not ready? I don't know, it feels like I just got out of a relationship, which I guess I did of sorts.

Hmm...how to get snap back into it?? Help!

5 comments:

ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Why did you and Mr. H come to an end? What Sugary treats did you leave with?!

It's a process to get back in the swing...The pickings are so slim and sucky...Just cool until you're ready!!! XOXO

Ethel said...

Aw thats exactly how I felt when frozen and I split. BUT trust me you will be so happy once you move on! I know I am!!

xx
College Sb

Anonymous said...

Mr. H was a great guy. You never have to forget about him and never think that you have to forget about him. Be thankfull that you met him. Now that time has passed you can maybe move onto another sugar daddy, but never think of it as replacing him. He is an amazing guy to remember :)

I keep a safe in my room. It holds the memories of the good guys. A ticket to a play, a business card, a CD we both enjoyed listening to... its not to hold on, its to remember the good times.

Hope that helps :D

oaks said...

Love the blog but hate that you aren't writing much. We are going through the same thing here and your experiences help give me direction. Come back!

Sugarchub said...

i wish you would update more often though. :)