CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hmmm....Pepe' s Paradise...I think I will pass...

Wow, there are quite some characters on this website, Seeking Arrangement. I was invited to Pepe's Paradise over in Mexico, but he only wants lazy women that are bisexual. Needless to say I passed, although lying on the beach all day does sound tempting.....

I started talking to another guy, we shall call him C. He is quite charming. He is 45 and has two children as well, although much older than mine. He seems like quite a gentleman and is interested in becoming friends first before anything else. I felt a lot less pressure from C than I did the first guy, who we will call M.

I haven't talked to M again, mainly because I am more interested in C. He wanted to meet this weekend but it was too short notice for me so I asked him about meeting up this week but he is taking his son on a fishing trip so next week it is.

Thinking about meeting him is exciting to me right now, mainly because of the potential this could have. However, when it comes to the actual day to meet I know my nerves will get me. That day will be the real test as to weather or not I can actually do this.

Until then, I am entertained with the emails I receive on the site. There are a lot of men looking for a travel partner. Maybe if I didn't have two kids.....could be fun. I mean, who wouldn't love to travel the world at someone elses expense??

xoxo

4 comments:

Riss said...

You were invited to Pepe's Island also?? We could have been bisexual lazy buddies together!! lol

Nice blog, I've enjoyed your posts so far!

-Riss

Sugar Baby said...

hahaha...yea, what a funny guy he is! If I didn't have kids, I just might have gone....sounds enticing lol

Anonymous said...

This guy emailed me too! I haven't replied but hey I can be lazy and pampered and even bisexual for a week if it means spa treatments and lying on a beach in Mexico!

Anonymous said...

I was invited to "Paradise" too. It may have been okay if it was lazy girls, girl on girl. But he said you have to have wanton sex with him and his buddies, too. Ew.