CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Official, I am a Wanna Be Sugar Baby



Ok, I had rather written 'First Time' Sugar Baby, but I think I need a Sugar Daddy first to qualify for that.

After a bit of research, I found a website that looked like the right place to start. Seeking Arrangement is website that has been talked about on Playboy Radio, Good Morning America and CNN to name a few, as well as written about in The New York Times and The Globe and Mail. So, I signed up.

In about 12 hours I was a new and Approved Member and about 10 minutes later I had my first email from a potential Sugar Daddy. He was from Seattle, WA and after my first response to him he offered to fly me out to see him. Deleted.

5 mins later, a new email, Wow, Im popular! ahahaha....this guy seems nice though, and I am surprised to say he is quite attractive too! I tell him this and his response,"That's not really me" Ouch, bad start, I value honesty, however after having him explain that when he first opened his account he was married (now separated) I understood. He also had no problem emailing me real pictures of himself.

Wow, not too bad and not too much different than the fake profile photo either. This is going ok so far. After a few emails back and forth we added each other to MSN and spent an hour asking and answering questions, just as you would with anyone else you had just met.

He is not a first time Sugar Daddy and he has no problem with me being a first time Sugar Baby. He was also ok with the fact that I am a single mother of two young children although he had never wanted kids himself. I told him a little more about me and he told me much about him.

It seems we are both looking for the same type of beneficial relationship here, and we both value honesty as well as find it important that there is chemistry between is for this to work. We decided that we will continue to talk over the next few days until we find a mutual day that will work for us to get together.

Honestly, Im kind of excited but nervous as hell at the same time....can I do this? Can I be a Sugar Baby? I mean, I have been independent since the age of 13, I don't get handouts, I have never borrowed money let alone just taken it for no reason.....

This will be interesting!

xoxo, Sugar Baby


Check out More Press from SeekingArrangement.com

2 comments:

d.sugarbaby said...

omg...just reading your blog reminds me of everything i went through when I just started out...my blog actually goes into the nitty gritty details that some girls wont admit, and im still in the process of finding that one SD, but just being able to read everyones experiences is pretty cool...keep it up :)

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about a sugarbaby relationship, but I always back out because, like you, I've always been self-sufficient and independent. But at the same time that always made me attract insecure, leech-kinda guys. Having been previously sucked dry by one of these guys I really am hankering to be taken care of for once. It seems scary to give someone all that power, though. Although I wonder who really has power in these "spoiling" kind of relationships? Hmm... Thanks for your blog, though. It's really informative to me, seeing that I'm considering to do something similar. THanks!