CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

It's My Turn

After watching the Tyra Show yesterday, a show I normally do not care for, but was intrigued by the topic - "Sugar Daddies" I came to the conclusion that being a Sugar Baby seemed quite interesting.

I mean, watching these Sugar Baby's on the Tyra Banks Show, I found myself thinking, I am just as pretty as these girls, and well, a whole hell of a lot smarter, why the hell not? And at that moment I decided, It's My Turn.

It's My Turn to be taken care of, it's my turn to be spoiled and if there is a man out there that wants to do this for me, why not let him? Now, don't get me wrong, in no way am I ok with exchanging sex for money, I am not a prostitute.

The way I look at this is, how is it really any different than dating someone and getting to know each other? Besides the obvious benefits that come along with a Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby Relationship; it is an arranged relationship with a mutual agreement of some sort, and you already know that he is financially well off, it really is no different than dating any other stranger.

In a true Sugar Daddy, Sugar Baby relationship, there will be a connection, there must be chemistry, a spark so to say. For some, it may get to the point where the relationship becomes more intimate, that is normal when two people have feelings and an attraction towards one another. However, to me, and this is MY opinion, if a woman meets a man, has no attraction for him and has sex with him in return for cash or gifts, this makes you a prostitute.

So, with this said, so you understand where I am coming from and where I intend to go, I feel, why not date a man who I know ahead of time wants to spoil me and help me live a comfortable lifestyle?

xoxo, Sugar Baby

3 comments:

d.sugarbaby said...

its funny that you mentioned the tyra show because thats exactly what inspired me to start my journey as well...the whole irony of the whole point of the show was to, i guess, show how deplorable such behavior is, when, in fact, she probably sparked a lot of girls into thinking that its not such a bad idea if you really think about it. i <3 our blogs...LOL

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment again. These are my feelings exactly. But do you ever meet a man whom you felt this way about? I guess in the end wealth is an arbitrary factor when it comes to chemistry. There are so many men out there and only a handful of which we're meant to be with, and these guys can be any race, class, etc, it's just a toss up. We don't know till we go out there, throw out the reel and see what we catch.

Dealing with bad dates and men whom I got no chemistry with is the only deterrent. Those dates seem to last an eternity and I always hate hurting the other person's feelings when I don't feel the same way they do. Ugh, hate that..

Anonymous said...

Omg so i watch that show like all the time and when i saw this one i was like omg thats totally cool i never even lnew that esisted. Rite mow im 15 but wen i turn 18 imma be a sugar baby. Im so in it that im already doing reasearch on it. A good place to het tips is sugarsugar.com so i cant wait