CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sharing Myself


I figured I should say a bit about myself here as if anyone does happen to read this, they will only assume who I am.

I'm 28, I'm a single mom of two young children. I have been on my own since I was 13 and have done pretty well for myself considering all I have been through. I work and make decent money, just not enough to get me ahead, hence the reason I am looking for a Sugar Daddy.

I am smart, honest and a good person. I just feel why not let someone take care of me for once? I am a little run down here and tired of stressing about money! I want my kids to have a happy mommy, I want to be the best for them.

Ideally, I am hoping to find a Sugar Daddy who wants to get together no moe than once a week for some company, dinner, drinks, dancing etc.... In no way am I interested in a man who wants to buy me gifts or give me money for sex. No, no, Im not stupid, of course that is there intention, however, not all of them want a girl who is just going to put out on the first date. They like the chase, all men like a little challenge. no?

Anyhow, I cant say it will never happen, but only if there is a real connection and attraction. Ugh, I could never have sex for money, and yes I can say that for real as I have been offered many times as I am a former exoctic dancer and was offered all sorts of things for all sorts of things. I was one of the few dancers that said no to these men, Im just not that desperate for cash and I do have morals, thank you ;)

Oh, did I mention that I have a boyfriend?? hahaha...I guess that may be interesting to some. We have been together for almost 8 months and yes, he knows all about this and is ok with it. I guess the reason being that right now, with him going back to school he cannot afford to help me out like he wishes he could. He is also very open and as long as I am honest with him, he is ok with me doing whatever makes me happy. Now, of course, I do not yet have a Suggar Daddy so who knows if he will feel the same once I actually find one and start seeing him.

Only time will tell....

xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sugarbaby i would love to take you on a date if i lived in your area but i live in newfoundland and a nother thing i am married sorry