CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Super Spy




So I decided since I'm pretty computer savvy, why not use my skills to spy on my potential Sugar Daddies. After all, I don't want to waste any time with a fake Sugar Daddy or Wanna Be...I don't have the time for that.

I haven't messaged M back, after chatting with C and spying on him, I'm way more interested in meeting him. Turns out he is who he says he is. How do I know? Well, I have his first name, his phone number, he told his job as well as where he lives. Put those into Google and if they are important enough, you get results ;)

Wow, this guy is a big deal, his name is all over the net. Now, of course I cannot tell you who he is, that would just be wrong, but what I can tell you is he is President of multiple major companies. He is also very kind and so far there is no pressure what so ever. I hate pressure!

So, hopefully I will meet C when he gets back from his trip. OMG, what will I wear? I need a Sugar Daddy to take me shopping for my date with my other Sugar Daddy...hahahhah...

Oh, and I think I need to do some research on Sugar Daddy Sugar Baby Relationship, who is supposed to chase who? It is like 50/50, do I chase him or let him chase me? Perhaps it depends on the man, oh, I dont know, I guess it's time to study....

Till next time,
xoxo

1 comments:

Sugar said...

To answer your question.. I'd say its more fun when they chase you. You get to dangle what you have to offer in front of them and they chase. They lust after you, show you that they want and eventually NEED you.

Be a natural woman. it's easy.. Flirt...never give to much of yourself and have fun!