CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sugar Daddy #3 and Some Girl on Girl Action




C is still away, until Saturday I believe. Im anxiously waiting for him to get back so we can meet. Until then, I have kept myself busy with taking to Jay. He is very open about the entire Sugar Daddy Sugar Baby Relationship which is great, but also a little intimidating to me since this all so new to me.

When he asked me what I wanted from a Sugar Daddy Sugar Baby Relationship I straight out told him that I wanted to be spoiled for once and why not date a guy who wants to spoil a girl? I also made it clear that attraction is important and that Im not a hooker looking to get paid for sex. Just wanted to make that clear.

So, on my Seeking Arrangement Profile it says Im open to both Men and Women, and while that is true, I wouldn't say I am a lesbian, but eery so often yes, there will be a girl I am attracted to. Jay really seems to like this, he keeps mentioning it. I thought this may be a great oppurtunity to also help a good friend of mine, well, my best friend. She is a single mom of three young kids and could use some finacial help for sure. Her and I have been Best Friends since Gr. 3 and have been through everything together. Well, almost everything....

I thought hey, if Jay likes some girl on girl action, why the hell not? My Best Friend and I could give him a show, I mean, not like her and I haven't fooled around before. Besides, getting it on with my best friend while some guy watches is much more appealing to me than having sex with some dude for money or gifts......couldn't do it....But hell, gimme a few drinks and my hot best friend, name the right price and you can watch all you like ahahahahaaa....Dont ask to join in though, not gonna happen.

On another note, everything that goes on with all of this I share with my boyfriend of course. We are very open and honest with each other. I think the idea of this kinda makes him hot.....but then my boyfriend gets turned on by a lot of things most boyfriends, let alone men, wouldn't. But hey, I love him!

Ugh, gotta go work....ttyl xoxo

1 comments:

d.sugarbaby said...

LOL...i would definitely agree with you on the girl/girl vs girl/guy action...if it works out for you then even better...id rather be with another female for the sake of pleasing my SD than actually have to have sex with him, especially if i werent attracted to him...lol